Google I/O Extended 2016

The Google I/O conference 2016 will happen starting on **18th of May**! We will live-stream the keynote so you can experience the latest & greatest announcements in Android, Chrome and bad-ass crazy tech like self-driving cars, virtual reality, Internet of Things and more. Please give big cheers to SEVEN PRINCIPLES AG, which is hosting the event and also will provide food & drinks for attendees!

May 18, 2016, 4:15 – 7:15 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

The Google I/O conference 2016 will happen starting on 18th of May! We will live-stream the keynote so you can experience the latest & greatest announcements in Android, Chrome and bad-ass crazy tech like self-driving cars, virtual reality, Internet of Things and more.

Please give big cheers to SEVEN PRINCIPLES AG, which is hosting the event and also will provide food & drinks for attendees! :-D

Please RSVP to the event to save your place - to join us on an evening full of tech, nerdiness and fun!

Bonus talk

Live Coding – Easily collaborate on and create RESTful interface with swagger 

This session will cover how developers can collaborate in creating a RESTful API specification, generate mock services and client implementations. Furthermore you’ll see how backend developers can generate automated documentation for their APIs.
From the swagger folks:A powerful interface for you APISwagger is a simple yet powerful representation of your RESTful API. With the largest ecosystem of API tooling on the planet, thousands of developers are supporting Swagger in almost every modern programming language and deployment environment. With a Swagger-enabled API, you get interactive documentation, client SDK generation and discoverability.We created Swagger to help fulfill the promise of APIs. Swagger helps companies like Apigee, Getty Images, Intuit, LivingSocial, McKesson, Microsoft, Morningstar, and PayPal build the best possible services with RESTful APIs.

Many thanks to Manuel Weidmann.

Agenda:

• 6:00 PM : Event open

• 6:20 PM : Talk / live demo on swagger (until ~6:45)

• 7:00 PM : I/O keynote with the latest & greatest in technology!

• ~ 9:30 PM: Socializing, beer & chill out

Organizers

• Marc Reichelt

Snapp Mobile

GDG Organizer

• zero

GDG Organizer

• Theofilos Nikolaou

GDG Organizer

• Darren Cooper

DB Systel GmbH

Innovation / Community Manager