Google I/O 2019

GDG Ramallah/Jenin with co-operation with Fikra (Paltel Group Innovation Hub), will host a Google I/O Extended where you can join us for a screening and watch the live stream from the keynote in San Francisco and discuss this year's announcements and highlights from Google. I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at

Sep 14, 2019, 7:00 – 10:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

GDG Ramallah/Jenin with co-operation with Fikra (Paltel Group Innovation Hub), will host a Google I/O Extended where you can join us for a screening and watch the live stream from the keynote in San Francisco and discuss this year's announcements and highlights from Google.

I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products.

This year we will host a Big data engineer who will talk about this new technology from his own experience.

Pizza and drinks will be provided, and there will be plenty of time to network with others :) Join us next Saturday.

Organizers

• Hanan Atallah

Harri

Lead Data Engineer / GDG Organizer

• Shahd Assida

Bank of Palestine | بنك فلسطين

GDG Ramallah Organizer

• Sary Hammad

GDG Organzier

• Sora Abu Nasser

Organizer

Contact Us