I/O Extended Web Raipur 2022

36INC, City Center Mall, Pandari, Raipur, 492001

The magic of I/O doesn’t end after the main event. Google I/O is back, online, and free for everyone! After I/O, our Google Developer Group Raipur (GDG Raipur) is hosting an I/O Extended Web event to discuss the new technologies announced and invite local Google Developer Experts and Googlers for a Q&A.

Jul 10, 2022, 5:00 – 11:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

FirebaseWeb

About this event

The magic of I/O doesn’t end after the main event.

Google I/O is back, online, and free for everyone! After I/O, our Google Developer Group Raipur (GDG Raipur) is hosting an I/O Extended Web event to discuss the new technologies announced and invite local Google Developer Experts and Googlers for a Q&A.

Event details

I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at our latest developer products.

• When: July 10, 2022
  • Where: In hybrid mode, onsite at 36 INC, City Center Mall, Pandari, Raipur; virtually you can join from anywhere.
  • Price: Free for everyone, everywhere
  • Deadline to register: Registration will be available throughout the event, but space in Workshops and AMAs are limited and will fill up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register now to get notified when it’s time to reserve space when the program goes live. 

When

When

Sunday, July 10, 2022
5:00 AM – 11:00 AM UTC

Moderators

• Kuldeep Pisda

Bitwise Builder

Founder

• Shreena Yadav

Jio

UI/UX Designer

Partners