Google I/O Extended 2024 Watch Party Poznań

VML Enterprise Solutions, Nowy Rynek - Budynek E, ul. Wierzbiecice 1A, Poznań, 61-569

GDG Poznań

Join us at the Google I/O Extended 2024 Watch Party in Poznań on May 14th at the VML office to celebrate Google's annual conference. The event is free and open to everyone. RSVP before the event is required!

May 14, 4:30 – 8:00 PM

42 RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

Hi everyone! 

Join us at the Google I/O Extended 2024 Watch Party in Poznań on May 14th at the VML office to celebrate Google's annual conference. It's where developers and tech fans come together to catch the latest Google updates and have a good time.

Before you come, please make sure to RSVP. Security team needs to know who's coming to ensure a smooth entry into the building.

Now, onto the details. We'll have pizza for munching and plenty of opportunities to connect with fellow tech enthusiasts.

We'll be streaming the Keynote session live from Google I/O, so you'll be in the loop with all the latest news and announcements.

Save the date, RSVP, and come hang out with us for a relaxed evening of tech talk and good company at the VML office. Can't wait to see you there!

Agenda

Registration
Welcome
Google I/O Keynote Session
Networking & Pizza time

Hosts

• Ewelina Skowron

Android Developer

• Andrzej Doliński

VML

Technical Lead

Partner