Summer'23 Google I/O Extended

! Due to a bad health condition of our keynote speaker, the event is postponed for 7.9.2023. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you next Thursday for the great keynote session and a lot of surprises. 🙏

Sep 7, 2023, 3:00 – 5:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAR/VRAndroidCareer DevelopmentCloudCommunity BuildingDataDevOpsFirebaseFlutterGoogle AnalyticsGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle Maps PlatformInclusionIoTMachine LearningMobileNetworkingTensorFlowWebWomen Techmakers

About this event

Get ready for an immersive tech experience at Summer'23 Google I/O Extended organized from GDG Plovdiv! Join us for a dynamic event celebrating the latest advancements in technology. Engage in insightful sessions and networking opportunities as we delve into the exciting world of Google innovations. From cutting-edge developments in AI and software engineering to updates on Android and cloud computing, this event is a must-attend for tech enthusiasts, developers, and industry professionals alike. Let's come together to explore new horizons, share knowledge, and ignite our passion for the technology,  

When

When

Thursday, September 7, 2023
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Welcome message - GDG Plovdiv
Tech Keynotes
Next event announcement
Q&A

• Paulina Chotrova

GDG Plovdiv

Organizers