Google I/O Extended 2024: Hills of Tech (Sofia edition)

Sofia Tech Park, 111Ж Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose", Sofia, 1784

GDG Plovdiv

Join us for an exciting two-day event on June 20-21, 2024, in Sofia Tech Park as we bring the global experience of Google I/O Extended with Hills of Tech. This workshop and keynote event is designed to inspire, educate, and connect developers with Google's latest innovations and technologies.

Jun 20, 6:00 AM – Jun 21, 3:00 PM

8 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AICloudGeminiGemmaGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Workshop Sessions

Dive deep into hands-on learning with our immersive workshop sessions! These sessions will cover a range of developer topics, providing you with practical knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your projects. Explore new tools, frameworks, and best practices through interactive activities and collaborative problem-solving. Our goal is to help you gain a thorough understanding of the latest advancements from Google and how they can be leveraged in your work. Don't miss this chance to enhance your expertise and stay ahead in the tech world!

Keynote Presentations

Stay ahead of the curve with our keynote presentations, where we will livestream and discuss the most exciting announcements from Google I/O. These sessions will highlight key innovations, trends, and technologies that are shaping the future of development. Hear from industry experts and Google engineers about the vision and impact of these new developments. The keynotes will provide valuable insights and spark ideas that you can take back to your own projects and teams. Join us to be inspired and informed by the best in the industry!

Leverage Your Local Expertise

You know your developer community best. Google I/O Extended is your chance to take Google's global announcements and tailor them to resonate with your local developers. Use your unique insights and experiences to highlight the aspects of Google's innovations that will have the most impact locally. Whether it's adapting a new API for regional needs or discussing the implications of a new technology trend, your expertise is crucial in making Google I/O Extended a meaningful and relevant experience for everyone involved.

By participating in this event, you will not only stay at the forefront of technology but also contribute to a vibrant and connected global developer community. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn, share, and grow with fellow developers. Join us for an unforgettable Hills of Tech: Google I/O Extended 2024 workshop and keynote event!

Register Now and Be Part of the Future of Technology!

When

When

June 20 – 21, 2024
6:00 AM – 3:00 PM UTC

Partners

ISTEB logo

ISTEB

AI Cluster Bulgaria logo

AI Cluster Bulgaria

Club Quant logo

Club Quant

Technical university - Sofia, Branch Plovdiv logo