Nodebots Day 2018

As usual, Nodebots Day sold out in few hours so I didn't get a chance to post about it. But lucky for us I was able to scrounge together parts for a few extra bots! If you have any interest in robotics this event is for you. And feel free to bring a kid along! The event is TODAY (assuming you are reading it this Saturday morning the 28th) starting at 9:30 and the competition is at 4:30. We will bu

Jul 28, 2018, 4:30 PM – Jul 29, 2018, 1:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

As usual, Nodebots Day sold out in few hours so I didn't get a chance to post about it. But lucky for us I was able to scrounge together parts for a few extra bots! If you have any interest in robotics this event is for you. And feel free to bring a kid along! The event is TODAY (assuming you are reading it this Saturday morning the 28th) starting at 9:30 and the competition is at 4:30. We will build a chassis, wire it up, build a controller and wire it up, learn about chippers for programming, decorate, and then BATTLE! Three ways to win this time . . . best design, single elimination battle brackets (just push the competitor off the board), and then the final brawl where all bots enter and only one can win. All you need is a Macbook, Chromebook or an Android phone (and if you don't have one people are happy to share).

Tickets for the event were $35 so bring a way to pay (the parts you get to take home are worth AT LEAST that) and email me at [masked] and I'll hold it for you (and if I run out I'll let you know).

If you can't make it early you can still stop by at 4:30 and check out the competition. Hope to see you there!

Organizers

• Sheldon McGee

Satellite.im

Engineering Manager

• Sarah McGee

Organizer

• josh coffman

computerist solutions

Staff Engineer

Contact Us