GDGPhilly is partnering with Technical.ly this September for Super Meetup. Join us at Uptown Beer Garden for free drinks and snacks to celebrate the Meetup community in Philly (and recruit new members!) Please RSVP here >> Super Meetup 2018” (https://www.meetup.com/Technically-Philly/events/251885544/)
** Details: **
Come connect with one another, make friends, and learn about local tech at this year's Super Meetup! RAIN DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th.
The Super Meetup is a gathering of the most-connected members of the local tech, startup, and entrepreneurial scene. It’s a chance to make new friends and learn more about local tech and entrepreneurial resources and tech-focused meetup groups.
The idea of the Super Meetup is simple: meetups are integral to any tech scene. Every now and then, it makes sense to rally the leaders of tech-related meetups in town and gather for one big mixer. The idea is to connect people with groups they may not have otherwise known about.
Expect beers flowing and great pay as you go food. We will have free beer until the kegs run out. You will also be able to pay for food as you go!
HANG WITH THESE MEETUP GROUPS:
• ChickTech: Philadelphia (https://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-Women-in-Technology-ChickTech-Meetup/)
• Delaware Valley Chapter of Cloud Security Alliance (https://www.meetup.com/Cloud-Security-Alliance-Delaware-Valley-CSA-DV/)
• Indy Hall (https://www.meetup.com/IndyHall/)
• Philly HUG (http://philly.hubspotusergroups.com/)
• PhillyXP (https://www.meetup.com/PhillyXP/)
• TriState.IoT Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/TriState-IoT/)
• Security Shell (https://www.meetup.com/Philly-Shell-info-sec-meetup/)
• Startup Junto (https://www.meetup.com/startupjunto/)
CHECK BACK FOR OTHER PARTICIPATING MEETUP GROUPS!
Interested in having your Meetup group involved? Email [masked] for more info.
THANKS TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS!
DRINK SPONSOR: WebLinc (https://www.weblinc.com/)
• Ascensus (https://www2.ascensus.com/)
• AWeber (https://www.aweber.com/)
• BlackRock (https://www.blackrock.com/investing)
• Chariot Solutions (https://chariotsolutions.com/)
• Connectify (https://www.connectify.me/)
• Deacom (https://deacom.com/)
• Guru (https://www.getguru.com/)
• HealthVerity (http://healthverity.com/)
• Hero Digital (http://herodigital.com/)
• IntegriChain (http://www.integrichain.com/)
• Linode (https://www.linode.com/)
• Printfly (http://www.printfly.com/)
• PromptWorks (https://www.promptworks.com/)
• RevZilla (https://www.revzilla.com/)
• Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr (https://www.saul.com/)
• Slalom (https://www.slalom.com/)
• Somers Team (https://www.thesomersteam.com/)
• Stitch (https://www.stitchdata.com/)
• Think Company (https://www.thinkcompany.com/)
• Vanguard (https://investor.vanguard.com/corporate-portal/)
• Vistar Media (https://www.vistarmedia.com/)
What to expect:
• Learn about the participating Meetups and chat with the organizers one-on-one to find out more ways to get involved.
• We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few categories (seeking opportunities, looking to hire, looking to network, etc.).
• Grab free beverages and pay as you go snacks!
• Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy! There will be a number of people you will want to network with.
• Find opportunities with the exhibiting sponsors (and grab some sweet swag)