Build with AI & I/O Extended 2024!

Center For Automation Technology, Drexel University, 3101 Ludlow Street, Philadelphia, 19104

Experience the future of technology with GDG Philadelphia at our Build with AI event series & Google I/O Extended! Join us for a half-day event showcasing the latest technologies from Google, including AI, Cloud, and Web development. Connect with experts and enthusiasts for learning and networking.

May 25, 2:00 – 6:00 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AIBuild with AIGeminiGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Join GDG Philly and Drexel CCI DSA for an exciting Build with AI + Google I/O Extended on Saturday, May 25th, 2024, from 10 am to 2 pm.

What is this event?

This event combines the best of both worlds:

Build with AI: A global series equipping developers with Google's latest AI and Machine Learning tools.

I/O Extended: Local meetups recapping Google I/O content and providing deeper dives into specific technologies.

What to expect:

Learn from the experts: Hear tech presentations by Google Developer Experts (GDE) or industry expert speakers on a Google Gemini.

Get hands-on: Participate in a technical workshop and apply your newfound knowledge to Google's AI and ML tools.

Network & Connect: Enjoy a social hour to connect with fellow developers, share ideas, and build your professional network.

Diversity & Inclusion: We actively promote a welcoming and inclusive environment through our Women Techmakers (WTM) program.

This event is perfect for you if:

You're a developer interested in AI and Machine Learning.

You want to learn about Google's latest AI/ML technologies.

You're looking to gain practical experience with AI/ML tools.

You want to connect with other developers in the Philly area.

Don't miss this chance to level up your AI/ML skills and network with the local developer community!

#BuildWithAI #GoogleIOExtended #PhillyDevs #AI #MachineLearning

Speaker

• Roya Kandalan

The Cigna Group

Senior Research Scientist

Facilitator

• Layla Bouzoubaa

Doctoral Student

Hosts

• Layla Bouzoubaa

Doctoral Student

• Farzad Barzin