Google I/O Extended 2024 Osogbo

SAGEMIT, Ring Road, Okinni, 230103

GDG Osogbo

Join us to experience the latest tech, network with like-minded professionals, and have fun at our annual Google I/O Extended Osogbo! Seize this opportunity to enhance your skills, and network, and join the dynamic developer community in Osogbo. #IOExtended

Jul 27, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

51 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAR/VRAndroidCloudDataDesignFirebaseFlutterGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedIoTKaggleMachine LearningMobileNetworkingTensorFlowTensorFlow jsVertex AIWeb

About this event

About this event

Experience the excitement and innovation of Google's major developer conference in Osogbo! The Google Developer Group (GDG) Osogbo is thrilled to present Google I/O Extended Osogbo, an event that brings together tech enthusiasts and professionals eager to dive into the latest from Google.

Event Highlights

Technical Talks by Experts: Learn from seasoned Google developers and enthusiasts through in-depth technical sessions. Gain valuable insights and practical knowledge on various Google technologies and tools.

Deep Dives into Google Updates: Stay updated with Google's latest announcements, features, and developments. Explore how these updates can enhance your projects and workflows.

Networking with Fellow Developers: Connect with a dynamic and vibrant community of developers based in Osogbo. Share knowledge, exchange ideas, and build meaningful relationships that can propel your career and projects forward.

Join us at Google I/O Extended Osogbo and become a part of a global network of developers, all from the comfort of your city. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting, this event offers something for everyone. Don't miss this opportunity to be at the forefront of technology and innovation!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, attend informative sessions, and engage with industry experts. Whether you're a seasoned developer, beginner, designer, or tech enthusiast, there's something for everyone at Google I/O Extended 2024.

🗓️ Agenda

11:00 am - Registration and Welcome ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

11:20 am - Keynote

11:50 am - Cross-platform development explained: mastering Flutter for Android professionals

12:30 pm - Why Continous Learning is Key to Your Tech Success

1:00 pm - A brief introduction to reinforcement learning

1:30 pm - ☕︎ Break ☕︎

1:40 am - Building Generative AI Apps with Firebase Databases

2:10 pm - Leveraging AI Skills and Tools to Secure Top Jobs in the Tech Industry

2:30 pm - Closing words + Raffle! ✺◟(^∇^)◞✺

When

When

Saturday, July 27, 2024
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Afeez Aderemi

Kingswhale Tech Nig

GDG Organizer

• Abdulafeez Winjobi

The Palm Academy

Lead Designer