Google I/O Extended 2023 Osijek

Peppermint, Vrt Jagode Truhelke 3, Osijek, 31000

Join us for the Google I/O Extended 2023 in Osijek! Engage with industry leaders, including Google Developer Experts (GDEs), participate in live discussions, and immerse yourself in the latest Google tech innovations.

Sep 22, 2023, 2:00 – 6:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudGoogle I/O ExtendedMobileWeb

About this event

We are thrilled to announce the Google I/O Extended 2023 in Osijek!

Together with GDG Zagreb, we are gathering tech enthusiasts and anyone with a passion for cutting-edge technology. This isn't just an extension of the main Google I/O event; it's a community-focused, in-person gathering meant to foster knowledge exchange, networking, and growth.

The highlight of our event is the array of speakers joining us, including some from the Google Developer Experts (GDE) program. They will be sharing their deep expertise in Android, Cloud, Web, and other Google technologies. This is your opportunity to get firsthand insights from professionals on the forefront of their fields.

We'll also be discussing the latest Google announcements and updates, with the chance to delve into these subjects during discussions and Q&A sessions.

Aside from these enriching presentations and conversations, you'll have the chance to network with like-minded individuals and local tech professionals. We believe in the power of community and conversation, and we're sure you'll leave with new knowledge, contacts, and inspiration.

Remember, this is more than just an event – it's a celebration of our local tech community and our shared passion for innovation. We look forward to welcoming you to Google I/O Extended 2023 in Osijek!

When

When

Friday, September 22, 2023
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Intro
Maureen Josephine - Beyond Touch: Handling Effective Gesture-based Interactions in Flutter
Small break
Fellyph Cintra - What is new in CSS?
Lunch - Big break
Brando Koch - Generative AI - what is it? How it works? Why it matters?
Small break
Vlatko Vlahek - How secure is your firebase?
Small break
Filip Babić - Delusions of Management
Quiz time!

Speakers

• Maureen Josephine

Google Dev Expert

Flutter & Dart

• Fellyph Cintra

Google

• Filip Babic

• Vlatko Vlahek

PROTOTYP