This is a three-days, free virtual interactive event. Ray Summit brings together developers, AI&ML engineers, data scientists & architects to build scalable AI and machine learning systems. Topics include:
* Top AI and Machine Learning trends.
* ML in production & MLOps.
* Deep Learning & Reinforcement learning.
* End-to-End AutoML, Distributed XGBoost and Massive-scale ML.
* Building highly available & scalable application in the cloud
* Petabyte-Scale Data Lake
* Cloud computing, serverless & more.
* Eric Brewer, Google Fellow and Professor Emeritus, UC Berkeley.
* Marvin Theimer, Distinguished Engineer, Amazon Web Services.
* Matt Johnson, Research Scientist, Google Brain.
* Dawn Song, Professor EECS, UC Berkeley.
* Sarah Bird, Principal Program Manager, Azure AI Microsoft.
* Sahika Genc, Principal Applied Scientist, Amazon AI.
* Michael Mui, Senior Software Engineer, Uber ML.
* Raghu Ganti, Principal Research Staff Member, IBM.
* Wei Chen, Deep Learning Software Engineer, NVIDIA.
* Edi Palencia, Principal AI Engineer, Microsoft.
* and 50 more