Google I/O Extended 2024 New York City

Seidenberg School Of Computer Science and Information Systems - Pace University, 15 Beekman Street, New York, 10038

GDG NYC

Google I/O Extended is in NYC! Experience the developer content from I/O brought to life! Learn through technical talks, tap into the knowledge of Googlers and Google Developer Experts, network and share your favorite announcements and I/O experiences!

Jun 7, 2:00 – 8:00 PM

185 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidBuild with AICloudGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle WorkspaceMachine LearningWeb

About this event

📣 Calling all NYC Developers! 📣

Experience Google I/O in NYC! 🚀

• Dive Deep: Get hands-on with the developer content from Google I/O, through engaging technical talks and demos.
  • Learn from the Best: Tap into the expertise of Googlers and Google Developer Experts who will share their insights and answer your questions.
  • Connect and Collaborate: Share your favorite announcements and experiences with the community.
  • Start Your Cloud Journey: Sign up for Google Cloud Innovators (it's free!) and receive 35 credits per month on Cloud Skills Boost for your learning.

#GoogleIOExtended #GDG #NYC

Note the event is first come, first serve.
Please be on time to secure your spot and join us for coffee and networking at 10 am!

AGENDA

10:00 AM: Doors Open

10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Breakfast and Networking 

10:30 AM - 10:40 AM Welcome Remarks

10:40 AM - 11:00 AM: Keynote by Aniedi Udo-Obong, Program Manager, Developer Ecosystem, Google 

11:00 AM - 12:00 AM: Google I/O 2024: The Future is Now, Powered by AI + Gemini for Workspace Demo by Alice Keeler, Google Developer Expert

12:00 AM - 12:30 AM: Privacy Sandbox at Google I/O 2024 by Kevin LeeDeveloper Relations Engineer, Google 

12:30 AM - 1:30 PM: Lunch

1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Women Techmakers at I/O Panel - Christelle Scharf, Associate Dean, Professor of Computer Science, Pace University

2:00 PM - 2:50 PM: AI Talks by the GDG Community - showcase your favorite Build with AI demo 

2:50 PM - 3:00 PM: Closing Remarks by Rachel Francois, Program Manager, Developer Ecosystem, Google

3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Social Hour and Wrap Up 

Speakers

• Aniedi Udo-Obong

Google

Program Manager

• Rachel Francois

Google

Program Manager

• Christelle Scharff

Professor of Computer Science at Pace University & Serial Entrepreneur

• Alice Keeler

Innovator / Google Developer Expert