Join week 4 from the Google Cloud Certification: Associate Cloud Engineer program.
Note: RSVP only if you are a part of the program already!
We'll begin with "Cloud Functions for Firebase: Tips & Tricks" with Tomas Piaggio, who will introduce and showcase popular use cases using Cloud Functions for Firebase.
Complete the "Cloud Study Jam: Automating Infrastructure on Google Cloud with Terraform" quest from Cloud Skills Boost.
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Interact with Terraform Modules
- Managing Terraform State
- Automating Infrastructure on Google Cloud with Terraform: Challenge Lab
Please RSVP to this event to get free access to Cloud Skills Boost for 3 calendar months. You will receive an email within 1 working day confirming the free access (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org).
What to bring to the event:
- Laptop -- Mac, PC, Chromebook, Linux, everyone’s welcome.
- Laptop charger
- The labs will run on all of the latest versions of the popular browsers. For the best experience, use Firefox or Chrome.
This is a continuous program, in-person attendance and completion of each weekly quest is required! Be prepared to show your ticket to be scanned.
Make sure to RSVP to:
Graduation at DevFest NYC 2022:
Join our Slack Group - follow this link to join, ask questions and support fellow developers