A Three-Days Global Virtual Event for Data and Stream Processing, Presented by Google.
===== Important Registration Instruction ======
-- Must register on the event website (https://bit.ly/3rqKIXw ) to receive a join link to attend.
Beam Summit is the premier conference for the worldwide community of Apache Beam users and contributors. It brings together experts and communities to share the exciting ways they are using, changing, and advancing Apache Beam and the world of data and stream processing.
Sessions dive on different topics:
- How is Apache Beam evolving and what is in the roadmap.
- How is Beam being used in companies, such as Google, AWS, Mozilla, Oden, Confluent, Niantic, etc..
- Hands-on workshops and networking activities.
* Pablo Estrada, Engineer at Google. PMC member, Apache Beam.
* Andrew Pilloud, Apache Beam Committer, Engineer at Google.
* Chamikara Jayalath, Senior Software Engineer at Google.
* David Cavazos, Data Analytics & Machine Learning at Google.
* Elena Cuevas, Senior Partner Solutions Engineer at Confluent
* Jeff Klukas, Data Engineer at Mozilla
* Mariann Nagy, Sr UX Researcher at Google
* Robert Crowe, TensorFlow Developer at Google
* Talat Uyarer, Software Engineer at Palo Alto Networks
* Savitha Jayasankar, Software Engineer,Niantic,Inc.
* 30+ more
Android Engineer III