AI at I/O Extended 2023 at Google NYC

Google Pier 57, 29 11th Avenue, New York, 10011

Join us for the AI Edition of Google I/O Extended 2023 NYC to discuss the Generative AI announcements and more at I/O and connect with Googlers and experts for Q&As, AMAs and deep dives. Meet with your community at Google's stunning event space at Pier 57, where we expect 400 developers!

Jun 14, 2023, 8:30 PM – Jun 15, 2023, 1:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AICloudDataGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningNetworkingWomen Techmakers

About this event

Google I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

Join us for the AI Edition of Google I/O Extended 2023 NYC to discuss the Generative AI announcements and more at I/O and connect with Googlers and experts for Q&As, AMAs and deep dives. 

Meet with your community at Google's stunning event space at Pier 57, where we expect 400 developers!

AGENDA

4:30 PM Doors Open

5:20 PM Welcome - GDG Leads - Bill Liu, Anna Nerezova, Madona Wambua, Eva Sofianos, Erisa Terolli

5:30 PM sharp Keynote: Manuela Veloso, Head, AI Research, J.P. Morgan, Herbert A. Simon University Professor Emerita, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University - Generative AI and AI in Finance

6:00 PM Tech Talk 1: Jason Mayes, Web ML Lead, Google - What’s New in Web ML?

6:20 PM Tech Talk 2: Allen Furstenberg, Google Developer Expert - PaLM - An Amazing New Tool for Every Developer

6:40 PM Tech Talk 3: Maddie Shang, Sr. ML / Research Engineer & Team Lead, OpenMined, "Gen AI: Research to Production to Happy Users....practical thoughts from a Research Engineer"

7:00 PM Tech talk 4: Ryan Michael, Datastax - From Generic to Genius: Personalizing Generative AI in Real-time

7:20 PM Women in AI/ML Panel - Moderator: Eva Sofianos, Deputy Chairperson & Lecturer, Lehman College, City University of New York, Panelists: Eva He, Sr Quant Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Supreet Kaur, Assistant Vice President, Morgan Stanley, Xueqing (Susan) Liu, Assistant Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology

8:00 PM Event Close

Important: You need to arrive at 5 pm, verify your vaccine status and be registered with your full name to enter Google Pier 57.

When

When

June 14 – 15, 2023
8:30 PM – 1:00 AM UTC

Speakers

• Manuela Veloso

J.P. Morgan

Head, AI Research

• Jason Mayes

Google

Web AI Lead

• Allen Firstenberg