Eat the Frog Thursday

Have you experienced resistance working from home? Do you have a side project that you just haven't gotten around to because it's not required but something you'd like to do out of passion? Has working from home proven to be a bit of an isolating experience? I can answer yes to all of the above questions. This is why I am inviting you to Eat the Frog Thursday.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:00 – 1:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Android

About this event

Eat the Frog Thursday

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of being a working weekend warrior. Thursday is my most important day to get to work because I have a goal to salvage my weekend working from home. I also deeply miss and value my Northern Colorado GDG community, and beyond. I have many Android and Google Actions projects that I would like to move forward on.

I will be hosting an hour-long meetup on Thursdays. For the first 10 minutes, we can have a meet and greet, and we can all name the project we will be working on. Followed by a focused 40 min session. Then for the last 10 min., we can discuss what we accomplished, and our next goal.

Please help to motivate me, folks. I'm so tired of working alone!

I'd also love to hear about what you, as community members, are up to and interested in, so I can host meetups with relevant content just for you. You are freely invited to just stop by and say hello during the beginning and end of the session.

You may wear your favorite Snapcamera filter or bring a funny joke or pun. I'll kick it off with a pun just for Thursday:

If you think Thursdays are depressing, wait two days.

It will be a sadder day.

Not anymore! Because I'm going to utilize my work week wisely! And so can you!

When

When

Friday, February 12, 2021
12:00 AM – 1:00 AM UTC

Agenda

12:00 AMMeet and Greet, Jokes, Set Intention!
12:10 AMNose to the Grindstone!
12:50 AMThat's a Wrap!

Host

• Jennifer Bailey

Aims Community College/raywenderlich.com

Professor/Technical Writer

Partner

Aims Community College logo

Aims Community College

Organizers

• Jennifer Bailey

Aims Community College