We are on the lookout for speakers for the event. If you are interested in delivering an interesting session, do fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/ib8tJFT08OTBuUEI3
Stay tuned for updates!
UPDATE: RSVPs settings were not saved, registrations to the event will begin soon!
LATEST UPDATE - 24th October, 2017
RSVP Emails are rolling out for Noida and Gurugram. Delhi is up next!
Also, we have some new speakers with us. Have a look below for the exciting new sessions.
UPDATE - 23rd October, 2017
Agenda of the day [timing slots of the sessions] updated below!
UPDATE: 4th October, 2017
And here are the details for the DevFest 2017!
Registration Link is at the bottom!
DevFest will be taking place at 3 locations across Delhi/NCR on the same day with different sessions and speakers at each location!
NOIDA: To The New
DELHI: Coding Ninjas
You have to choose one location out of Delhi / Noida / Gurugram and we will shortlist the attendees from everyone who has selected the location
The details of the awesome sessions which are going to take place:
## Android Track ( To The New, Noida ) Sessions ##
• [10:30 AM - 11:15 AM] Ashesh Bhardwaj: Overview of Graphics in Android
• [11:20 AM - 11:50 AM] Ishan Khanna: Android Debugging on Steroids
• [11:55 AM - 12:50 PM] Bharat Ghimire & Navkrishna: Constraint Layout
• [12:55 PM - 1:30 PM] Let's have lunch!
• [1:35 PM - 2:15 PM] Garima Jain: Dagger 2 Android: Defeat the Dhaka
• [2:20 PM - 2:50 PM] Harshad Jagtap: Lessons in User Onboarding
• [3:00 PM - 3:40 PM] Harshit Dwivedi: Deep Dive with ROOM Database
• [3:40 PM - 4:00 PM] Networking - The Best Part!
## Web Track ( Investopad, Gurugram ) ##
• [10:30 AM - 11:20 AM] Arun Michael Dsouza: The Era of Module Bundlers
• [11:30 AM - 12:10 PM] Neha Sharma: IOT with Google Assistant
• [12:15 PM - 12:45 PM] Jaswant Singh: Serverless with Google Cloud
• [12:50 PM - 1:25 PM] Let's have lunch!
• [1:30 PM - 2:00 PM] Muhammad Falak R Wani: Docker, why should I care?
• [2:05 PM - 3:05 PM] Smriti Chawla & Bharat Sinha: Progressive Web Apps | Offline First
• [3:10 PM - 3:55 PM] Deepak Pathania: Performance Optimisation for the mobile web.
• [3:55 PM - 4:10 PM] Networking: The Best Part!
## Mixed Track ( Delhi ) ## ( 2 Parallel Tracks )
• [10:30 AM - 11:15 AM] Abhinav Tyagi: Let's Add Intelligence - Building a Google Assistant Bot
• [11:20 AM - 12:10 PM] Shivank Shekhar: VR with Google (Web VR & Blocks)
• [12:20 PM - 12:55 PM] It's Lunch!
• [1:00 PM - 1:30 PM] Naman Kumar: Progressive Web Apps With Polymer
• [1:35 PM - 2:00 PM] Prateek Gupta: Tidbits of Kotlin
• [2:05 PM - 2:35 PM] Dilpreet Singh: Ember JS - Introduction to Front End Framework
• [2:35 PM - 3:15 PM] Kartik Arora: Getting Started With Constraint Layout
• [10:30 AM - 11:15 AM] Raunaq: Understanding Android Auto
• [11:20 AM - 12:10 PM] Surbhi Dhingra: Android Application Architecture - Best Practices
• [12: 20 PM - 12:55 PM] It's Lunch!
• [1:00 PM - 1:30 PM] Ishan Guliani: Shrinking it down to scale it up
• [1:35 PM - 2:00 PM] Anubha Kushwaha: Exploring the power of Open Source
• [2:05 PM - 2:45 PM] Asheesh Sharma: Rewriting architecture using Rx Java + MVP + Dagger 2
• [2:45 PM - 3:15 PM] Punit Chawla: User Experience Design For Developers
• [3:20 PM - 3:50 PM] Tushar Tuteja: Using the Vision API with Ruby
Finally, Register On This Link! -- [Registrations Closed]
P.S. There can be updates in the sessions, however the theme at each venue will remain the same.
We'll keep you updated. :)