From 1.0 to 8.0, Android has come a long way. Along the way there’ve been some amazing devices, innovations, millions of apps, users and the amazing developers.
Announcing our next event ‘A Cool Day With Android’ scheduled on 30th July, 2017 at ThoughtWorks, Gurgaon. With some amazing speakers and community members, this is your chance to know what’s the latest going on in the world of Android. We will be covering talks, demos or codelabs on RxJava with Android, Android Architecture Components and other intermediate-advanced Android Topics.
Agenda of the day to be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Please Note: This event is invite only and we are not opening RSVPs on Meetup . To request an invite, please register here ( https://goo.gl/yHT44n )
Update: 25th July, 2017
And here's the Agenda of the Day!
• 10:30am - 11:00am: Registrations and Welcome Note
[Arpan Garg and Rohan Arora, GDG ND]
• 11:00am - 12:00pm: RxJava with Android Made Easy
[Amit Shekhar, Mindorks]
• 12:05pm - 12:50pm: Android Architecture Components - Light at the end of tunnel?
[Ashesh Bharadwaj, Udacity]
• 13:00pm - 13.30pm: App/Project Demos!
• 13.30pm - 14.00: Hungry? Me too! Let's have some food.
• 14.00pm - 14.45pm: A Shot of Espresso
[Harsh Naraini & Prateek Jain, ThoughtWorks]
• 14.50pm - 15.35pm: Intro to Android Instant Apps
[Prachi Tyagi & Sumit Gupta, ThoughtWorks]
• 15.35pm - 16.00pm: Closing Note & Networking!
Are you excited? We surely are!
PS - The RSVP mails start rolling tonight.
Update 30th July, 2017
Important: Everyone who's got the [Entry Passes] please bring a Govt. Id as it would be required for entering the venue.
See you all!