GDG Nashik brings for you all a different StudyJam this August.
In this StudyJam, we will be learning about how to build apps using Flutter and what great new functionalities have come along in the latest version of Flutter framework.
Our Venue Partners for this event is UMS Tech Lab.
Please note, unfortunately, RSVP on the Meetup page does not guarantee entry to the event and it is mandatory for interested participants to fill up the registration form.
Registration link :
Shortlisted candidates shall be notified by e-mail.
9:00 - 09:45 Attendee registration
09:45 - 10.00 Welcome note
10:00 - 13:00 Building apps using Flutter and Flutter Web (Hands-on)
13.00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:00 What Next ? Google DevFest 2019 Updates
14:00 - 14:15 Closing note
Software Downloads and Installations required -
1) Flutter - https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install
1) You should have some background on Flutter Framework.
2) Your system should ideally have 8 GB of RAM.
3) A USB cable to connect android phone to the system.
4) Android phones in case Android Virtual Device doesn't work.
*** IMPORTANT ***
* Bring a laptop and charger (PC, Mac or Chromebook)!
* The labs will run on all of the latest versions of the popular browsers.
* For the best experience, make sure your laptop has Firefox or Chrome installed.
* Don’t forget your charger.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
GDG Nashik team.