Google I/O Extended Nagpur 2024

Nagpur, 10th Floor, VIPL, IT Park, Perficient India Private Limited, Gayatri Nagar, Pratap Nagar,, -Nagpur, -440022

GDG Nagpur

Join us for Google I/O Extended Nagpur on 11th August, hosted by GDG Nagpur! This event will bring together tech enthusiasts, developers, and industry experts for a day of insightful talks, hands-on workshops, and networking opportunities. Learn about the latest in Google technology, enhance your skills, and connect with like-minded individuals.

Aug 11, 4:00 – 10:30 AM

497 RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

We are excited to announce Google I/O Extended Nagpur, taking place on 11th August, hosted by GDG Nagpur. This event is a local extension of Google’s annual developer conference, bringing the latest Google technology updates, trends, and innovations to the heart of Nagpur. It is designed to foster community engagement, learning, and networking among tech enthusiasts, developers, students, and industry professionals. Register Here

Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on workshops and coding labs, where they can deepen their understanding of Google technologies through practical, guided experiences. These sessions are designed to cater to all skill levels, from beginners eager to get started with coding and app development to seasoned developers looking to enhance their expertise and explore new tools and frameworks.

Networking is another cornerstone of Google I/O Extended Nagpur. The event will facilitate numerous opportunities for attendees to connect, share ideas, and collaborate. Whether you are looking to find potential partners for your next project, seek advice from industry veterans, or simply expand your professional network, the event provides the perfect platform to build meaningful connections.

In essence, Google I/O Extended Nagpur is more than just an event; it is a celebration of technology, innovation, and community. It offers a unique opportunity for everyone in the tech ecosystem to come together, learn, and grow. Don’t miss this chance to be part of a dynamic and vibrant tech community! Join us on 11th August to explore, learn, and connect.

Agenda

3:30 AMCheck-in/ Registrations
4:30 AMWelcoming and Greetings
4:50 AMVirtual Google I/O Keynote
5:10 AMKeynote by Perficient Team
5:30 AMGenAi and Whats happening in the space?
6:10 AMUnleashing the Flutter with Gemini
7:00 AMQuiz
7:30 AMLunch & Networking
8:30 AMExploring the Gemini API with postmen and postbot
9:30 AMBeyond the Checkout: Unlocking Payment Success
10:10 AMFelicitation and Closing Keynote

Organizers

• Sohail Pathan

ApyHub

Developer Advocate

• Saniya Imroze

Persistent Systems