Over the last years, deep learning methods have been shown to outperform previous state-of-the-art machine learning techniques in several fields, with computer vision being one of the most prominent cases.
In response to the pandemic, we're taking our fully-online multiday meetup via YouTube Livestream, bringing people together to use their skills to help combat the issues the world is currently facing.
Featuring speakers of this meetup are Abhishek Kumar and Akash Deep Singh from Tessellate Imaging, India. Abhishek and Akash are working on their adoption of Computer Vision, Neural Network and Deep Learning.
What you'll learn
- Brief Introduction to Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- What is MonkAI and how to setup your Computer Vision workbench
- Getting Started with Transfer Learning for Image Classification
- Creating Custom Convolution Neural Networks with MonkAI
- Building an Object Detector
(DAY- 1 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGTrGyz6LE
(DAY -2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkROnono6kk
Hope to see you all at livestream :)