Google I/O Extended 2017 Muscat

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. A group from GDG Muscat and the CSC at GUtech are attending this year's confer

May 22, 2017, 1:00 – 4:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. A group from GDG Muscat and the CSC at GUtech are attending this year's conference. We decided to hold an I/O Extended at our university on Monday, 22nd of May. I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers, from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more. These events are hosted in your neighborhood by local developer communities.

Organizer

• Mahmoud Al Nafei

InvoSpark

GDG Organizer

Contact Us