Google I/O Extended Munich 2023

Google Germany GMBH, 33 Erika-Mann-Straße, München, 80636

GDG Munich and GDG Cloud Munich will jointly host the Google I/O Extended 2023 in Munich on the 31st of May! Google I/O extended meetups will bring developer content announced to life locally - technical talks, Q&A sessions, Google Developer Experts presentations, and discussions with local tech enthusiasts. Let's celebrate Google I/O 2023 together. How excited are you?

May 31, 2023, 4:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

CloudCommunity BuildingGoogle I/O ExtendedWomen Techmakers

About this event

🎉 All paths leads to Google I/O Extended Munich 2023 🎉
(Save the date: 31st May 2023)

LIMITED SEATS! Hurry up and register now! 🥳

GDG Munich and GDG Cloud Munich will jointly host the Google I/O Extended 2023 in Munich on the 31st of May!

Google I/O Extended is a series of community-led tech meetups, that bring the knowledge and excitement of Google I/O to developers on a city level, all around the globe. If you are a developer who loves Google technologies and you want to learn from the experts and connect with other enthusiasts. Then join us to experience the magic of Google I/O in Munich!!

What you will experience on the day of the event:

👉Experts sessions on Google Technologies

👉Networking with industry experts

👉Chance to talk with the Googlers and Google Developer Experts

Don't miss this opportunity to discover Google technologies!

🎟️ Reserve a spot for FREE!

The event is open to all genders and whether you're an entrepreneur, a student, or a seasoned professional, you'll find something to inspire and learn from our event. The full agenda and speakers will be announced soon, Stay Tuned!💥🔥

GDG Munich & GDG Cloud Munich team will send the confirmation emails to the selected participants!

#GoogleIO23 #GDGMunich #WomenTechMakers #GDGCloudMunich

The event is also supported by Women Techmakers Munich!

When

When

Wednesday, May 31, 2023
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Aiman Saeed

Manager GDG & WTM Ambassador Munich

GDG Organizer

• Laura Schaefer

YLDLIFE

Founder & CEO

Contact Us