We are back with an awesome host and nice location!
SLOT1: Go for Data Science with Gonum - Bettina Schieche
The talk intends to show how to possibly implement a neural network in Go to classify handwritten digits. It especially makes use of the following concepts:
- Gonum for matrix operations and optimization
- Concurrent hyperparameter tuning with goroutines and channels.
- Web server to interactively modify model parameters
SLOT2: Client side load balancing - Boban Acimovic
* we will use Solr cluster and Zookeeper as example
* request-response pattern
* goroutines and channels
* possibility to use circuit-breaker pattern
SLOT3: Flying drones with Go - Boban Acimovic
Demo flight and a bit of code
We need your input as speakers! Please approach me if you are interested to present either a normal talk of 40 min or more like lightning talk of 10-20 min