Google I/O 2018 Extended

Hey Modesto GDGers, we're ready to starting this year’s I/O 2018 Extended will be held on May 16 at Oportun's office* at[masked]th Street in downtown Modesto, CA. I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O experience from wherever they are. As a GDG Community, We are powered by a shared belief that when developers come together to exchange ideas, amazing things

May 17, 2018, 1:00 – 4:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Hey Modesto GDGers, we're ready to starting this year’s I/O 2018 Extended will be held on May 16 at Oportun's office* at[masked]th Street in downtown Modesto, CA. I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O experience from wherever they are. As a GDG Community, We are powered by a shared belief that when developers come together to exchange ideas, amazing things can happen. We'll watch keynotes and sessions from Google I/O. We'll keep an eye out on the slack channel in case we have any last minute changes. Food will be provided, Hope to see you there!

*Street parking is available for free or there is a parking garage across the street. Enter via the outer doors and follow the signs to the stairs or elevator to the lower Level, enter our office via the glass entrance doors to our office. All guests will be required to check in for this event. Please note that the doors located at the street entrance should be unlocked for this event, if you find them locked please call William at[masked] for entry.

Organizers

• Jim Hutson

IDG, Inc.

GDG Organizer

• Daisy Mayorga

yüda

GDG Organizer

• Lourdes Ovando

Developer

• Bernadette Davoud

Software Engineer

• Roxanne Finks