Google I/O Extended 2024 Minna

Opposite Etsu. Yahaya Abubakar Lecture Theatre, College of Education Minna, Minna, Minna, 920102

GDG Minna

Google I/O Extended 2024 Minna invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O, right in Minna. This dynamic event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies. πŸŒπŸ’‘ πŸš€

Jun 29, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM

144 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAR/VRAndroidCareer DevelopmentCloudCommunity BuildingDesignDevOpsFirebaseFlutterGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedIoTMachine LearningMobileNetworkingWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended 2024 Minna invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O, right in Minna. This dynamic event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies, insights, and trends shaping the future of the digital landscape. 🌐

With a line-up of expert speakers and interactive sessions, Google I/O Extended 2024 Minna promises to be a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and learning. Participants will have the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge about Google's latest products, platforms, and initiatives, including Android, Chrome, Google Cloud, Machine Learning, and more. πŸ’‘

Whether you're a seasoned developer seeking to enhance your skills, a startup founder looking for innovative solutions, or a tech enthusiast eager to discover the next big thing, this event offers something for everyone. Join us at Google I/O Extended 2024 Minna to connect with like-minded individuals, ignite your creativity, and be at the forefront of the technological revolution. πŸš€

Agenda

Registration and Checkin
Keynote
Google I/O Recap
Speaker 1
Speaker 2
Panel Session
Speaker 3
Speaker 4
Closing Remark

Hosts

• GDG Minna