November combined hack night for GDG Melbourne / Flutter Melbourne & CocoaHeads is on November 20. RSVPs open two weeks prior on Wednesday 6th November, at 12 noon.
Everyone is welcome to our all-ages alcohol-free event.
• November Hack Night
- Everyone hacking on their own projects
- This time we've cancelled the Flutter Sub-Group, coz we're going to have a bigger Flutter event for you soon!
• What is Hack Night?
Hack night is hosted in a professional environment to allow you to work on your own project. Experts, colleagues and peers are on hand to help you out with problems and to collaborate on projects.
No presentations ... just hacking on your projects and collaborating.
Your project can be based on any technology, for example, Android, iOS, Flutter, Wear OS, Android Things etc.
• We'll help you to:
- Setup up your development tools and start your first project.
- Answer your questions and help you resolve problems
- Get you to the next phase of your project
• What to bring:
- Your laptop !
- Other devices or hardware you need for your project
- Installed development tools you need such as Android Studio
- Project you'd like to hack on
• Where & When:
⏰5:45 pm - Doors open at Level 6 / 15 William street, Melbourne
⏰6:15 pm - Hack Night kick off
⏰7:00 pm - Dinner / Snacks / Drinks
⏰8:30 pm - Start to wrap up
• Policies, Conduct & How We Run the Event
All attendees are asked to act in accordance with our Code of Conduct: http://bit.ly/GDG_CoC
If anyone needs an accessible entrance to the lobby that doesn't involve stairs please message an Organiser of this event and we can make arrangements.
We try to make sure anyone who wants to can attend, but sometimes we are overbooked. If you find yourself wait listed, you may still be able to attend as per our Wait List policy: https://www.gdgmelbourne.com/waitlist-policy/
Senior Flutter Developer