Let's get into 2020! First meetup for the year and we are back at the Melbourne Google office.
NOTE: RSVPs open Wednesday, February 19,[masked]:00 PM
Harsh Overseer (Senior Engineer at Latitude Financial Services / Principal at embry.io)
"Making your games more engaging with Google Play leaderboards and achievements"
Kruti Patel (CTO at Shebah Rideshare) - "My Learnings as CTO"
Elisha Lye - "Reified making Kotlin so much better"
• Doors open just before 6:00pm.
• Talks will kickoff at 6:30pm (and doors close).
• There'll also be food, and when the talks finish up there'll be time for drinks and networking.
• We will head off for post-event drinks at 8:30
RSVPs open Wednesday, February 19,[masked]:00 PM
• If your response is "Yes"—please arrive before 6:20pm, or your spot may be given to a waitlisted attendee.
• If you are on the waitlist—we cannot guarantee you a spot, but, if you are interested in attending, we will let people in from the waitlist after 6:20 in limited numbers. Please be at the venue before 6:20.
• Please note: we have a hard limit on the number of attendees due to venue capacity—get there early!
• Please see our waitlist policy for more details: https://www.gdgmelbourne.com/waitlist-policy/
Code of Conduct
• All attendees are asked to act in accordance with our Code of Conduct ( http://bit.ly/GDG_CoC )
Important venue information:
We have been made aware of a new policy at our venue, the Google Melbourne office. They have put this policy in place because of the recent COVID-19 concerns around the world. This is to ensure the health of everyone attending the venue. When you arrive you will be required to accept a waiver to state that you are attending in line with the policy outlined below:
Google is mindful of the impacts of COVID-19 and is proactively working to ensure the safety and health of our employees and guests, please do not enter the Google premises if you
● Have been confirmed, are suspected to have, or have the novel coronavirus;
● Have been in close contact with anyone who’s been confirmed, or is suspected to have, the novel coronavirus;
● Have been in mainland China in the last two weeks;
● Have been in close contact with anyone (including household members), who’s been in Hubei Province in the last two weeks;
● Have been under quarantine for the novel coronavirus; or
● Are experiencing symptoms consistent with the novel coronavirus.
By entering a Google facility, you have read, understood, and verified that none of the above, apply to you, and accept full liability for any false statements made.
If you have any concerns or questions please reach out to Matthew Ranocchiari; [masked]
If you have any questions please use the email above or reach out to a GDG Melbourne Organiser on slack. If you cannot attend for the above reasons, don't worry, we will be recording talks and will upload them to our youtube channel.
Senior Flutter Developer