** Don't forget **
This event is between a bunch of public holidays! Please work out if you'll be away/tired/busy/etc before responding~*
Excitement is building in the lead-up to May's Google I/O festival! This month we'll have a run-down of the more interesting rumours of devices, tools, and releases, plus the usual blend of practical dev talks; this time on Android and Tensorflow.
• Implementing in-app billing in Android – Harsh Overseer
• Machine Learning with TensorFlow: Where We’re Headed – Ayesha Ahmed
• Google I/O 2019 Preview – Mike Hughes & Luke Simpson
• Doors open just before 6:00pm.
• Talks will kickoff at 6:30pm (and doors close).
• There'll also be food, and when the talks finish up there'll be time for drinks and networking.
• We will head off for post-event drinks at 8:30
Répondez s'il vous plaît (please respond, AKA: RSVP)
• We are trying something different this year: RSVPs open a week before the event (instead of much earlier). We found that more than 60% of people who have RSVP'd are not turning up which means other people miss out! Hopefully with an RSVP closer to the date everyone will have a better idea of their plans!
• RSVPs open: Wednesday, April 17,[masked]:00 PM
• If your response is "Yes"—please arrive before 6:20pm, or your spot may be given to a waitlisted attendee.
• If you are on the waitlist—we cannot guarantee you a spot, but, if you are interested in attending, we will let people in from the waitlist after 6:20 in limited numbers. Please be at the venue before 6:20.
Please note: we have a hard limit on the number of attendees due to venue capacity—get there early!
• Please see our waitlist policy for more details: https://www.gdgmelbourne.com/waitlist-policy/
Code of Conduct
• All attendees are asked to act in accordance with our Code of Conduct ( http://bit.ly/GDG_CoC )
Senior Flutter Developer