The combined GDG & CocoaHeads first hack night for 2019. Everyone is welcome to our all-ages alcohol-free event.
• This Hack Night
- Everyone hacking on their own projects
- Firebase for Flutter - Mike Hughes will grab a screen in the corner and go through this codelab along with other Flutter & Firebase updates.
• What is this Event?
Hack night is hosted in a professional environment to allow you to work on your own project. Experts, colleagues and peers are on hand to help you out with problems and to collaborate on projects.
No presentations ... just hacking on your projects and collaborating.
Your project can be based on any technology, for example Android, iOS, Flutter, Wear OS, Android Things etc.
• We'll help you to:
- Setup up your development tools and start your first project.
- Answer your questions and help you resolve problems
- Get you to the next phase of your project
• What to bring:
- Your laptop !
- Other devices or hardware you need for your project
- Installed development tools you need such as Android Studio
- Project you'd like to hack on
• Where & When:
6:00 pm - Doors open at Level 6 / 15 William street, Melbourne
6:30 pm - Please arrive by 6:30 to ensure access to level 6
7:00 pm - Dinner / Snacks / Drinks
8:30 pm - Start to wrap up
If anyone needs an accessible entrance to the lobby that doesn't involve stairs please message this group or Mike and we can provide guidance.
• Policies & Conduct:
Please see our waitlist policy if you find yourself wait listed, you may still be able to attend: https://www.gdgmelbourne.com/waitlist-policy/
All attendees are asked to act in accordance with our Code of Conduct https://goo.gl/SBGSou
Senior Flutter Developer