0. Keynote (introduction to golang - short presentation)
1. First steps with go - Jeshta Bhoyedhur
2. Building web APIs - Nadim Bundhoo
3. Going serverless - Yusuf Satar
4. Devops using go - Jules Giovanni
Special Guest: Natalie Pistunovich, GDE for Go
Natalie Pistunovich is a learner, a Google Developer Expert for Go, a public speaker and a sailor.
When she's not working on robust systems with Aerospike, she is organizing the GopherCon Europe and Cloud Nein conferences, and the Berlin chapters of the Go and Women Techmakers usergroups. Prior to that she was an Engineering manager (Berlin), Backend Developer (Los Angeles, Berlin), Silicon Integration Engineer (Haifa) and a Co-Founder (Nairobi). In her free time she's wondering is there life on Mars?