ODSC East 2019 - Hynes Convention Center - 20% off

**ODSC discount changed again. ODSC is now offering 10% off. This means you can still get 20% off using the links at the bottom of this message. This is not an 'official' Meetup for our group but since I have an extra 10% discount off of current prices, and there might be some here interested in data science, I'd thought I'd share. Right now, ODSC tickets are 20% off using the links at the end of

Apr 30, 2019, 12:00 PM – May 3, 2019, 10:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

**ODSC discount changed again. ODSC is now offering 10% off. This means you can still get 20% off using the links at the bottom of this message.

This is not an 'official' Meetup for our group but since I have an extra 10% discount off of current prices, and there might be some here interested in data science, I'd thought I'd share. Right now, ODSC tickets are 20% off using the links at the end of this post. When this sale ends they decrease the discount further. You'll still be able to get the extra 10% off but it will be off a higher priced ticket. Find the links at the end of this post.

NOTE: When you click the link the Eventbrite page says 10% off. It's because they are using one page for everyone. The pricing, however, will include the extra 10% off. Let me know if you have any problems.

-------------------------------------------

ODSC East 2019
Boston
April 30 - May 3rd
Hynes Convention Center

ODSC East 2019 is one of the largest applied data science conferences in the world. Our speakers include some of the core contributors to many open source tools, libraries, and languages. Attend ODSC East 2019 and learn the latest AI & data science topics, tools, and languages from some of the best and brightest minds in the field.

--------------------------------------------

ODSC East 2019 - Open Data Science Conference
https://bit.ly/2FZPnuL

ODSC Accelerate AI Business Summit 2019 in Boston
https://bit.ly/2MBI8tl

Organizers

• Doug Parsons

Sunrise Labs

GDG Organizer

• Sarfraz Ahmad

GDG Organizer

• John Hornijas