Field Trip to Google I/O Extended 2019 @Google Cambridge (Invite Only)

BY INVITE ONLY: Field trip to Google I/O Extended event at Google in Cambridge, MA. This is an all-day event on Tues May 7, 2019. Google I/O is the yearly 3-day festival in CA to roll out new Google technology and plans. [4/30/2019 1pm UPDATE: We got word all that 15 people are getting tickets -- watch your email -- PLUS we might get some more so we're keeping the interest form open! See the link

May 7, 2019, 2:00 – 11:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCloudMachine LearningWeb

About this event

BY INVITE ONLY: Field trip to Google I/O Extended event at Google in Cambridge, MA. This is an all-day event on Tues May 7, 2019. Google I/O is the yearly 3-day festival in CA to roll out new Google technology and plans.

[4/30/2019 1pm UPDATE: We got word all that 15 people are getting tickets -- watch your email -- PLUS we might get some more so we're keeping the interest form open! See the link to the interest form, below. Don't RSVP to this meetup evt's waitlist]

We received a few tickets to this private event at Google's Kendall Sq location on the first day of I/O. Regional I/O Extended events share some of this with local communities.

You must fill out the interest form, below, in order to have a chance.
(Don't RSVP on this meetup. The RSVP wait list won't get you a chance to attend)

The May 7th MA event will have the Google I/O live Stream, a talks by Cambridge based Googlers, great food, swag, and networking in the heart of Kendall Square. This is a FREE event but attendance is by invitation, only.

If you're a member of this GDG and you want to go then please fill out the Google form ASAP (by Thurs 5/2/2019) at this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w-8oMHnqJsc_Ebin3qHepew6cYO3v5YLVnwwY75X5M4

If there's more interest than available tickets then the our organizers will prioritize requests based on GDG event participation, interests, and reasons for attending. You'll receive an email from us if you're selected. Good luck!

We'll arrange car pooling for those selected.

You can learn more about Google I/O 2019 and also follow along with main I/O event in Mountain View, CA via the link, below. Many sessions will be live streamed and available, later.

https://events.google.com/io/

Organizers

• Doug Parsons

Sunrise Labs

GDG Organizer

• Sarfraz Ahmad

GDG Organizer

• jv hornijas

Dibolix Technologies LLC

GDG Organizer

Contact Us