Field Trip to Google I/O Extended 2017 at Google Cambridge (Invite Only)

BY INVITE ONLY: Field trip to Google I/O Extended event at Google in Cambridge, MA. See instructions, below. ***** 5/9/2017 update: *** Ticket requests are now closed for this event. ** GDGNH has received a _small number of tickets. _This is an all-day event on Wed May 17, 2017. Google I/O is the yearly multi-day festival in CA to roll out new Google technologies and plans. Regional I/O Exte

May 17, 2017, 2:00 – 11:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

BY INVITE ONLY:  Field trip to Google I/O Extended event at Google in Cambridge, MA. See instructions, below.
*** 5/9/2017 update:
*** Ticket requests are now closed for this event. 

GDGNH has received a small number of tickets. This is an all-day event on Wed May 17, 2017.

Google I/O is the yearly multi-day festival in CA to roll out new Google technologies and plans. Regional I/O Extended events share some of this with local communities.

The May 17th MA event will have the Google I/O live Stream, talks by Cambridge based Googlers, great food and networking in the heart of Kendall Square.

If you're a GDGNH member and you want to go then please fill out the form (by 7 pm Mon 5/8) at this link:

signup form

You cannot RSVP to the Meetup invite.

If there's more interest than available tickets then the GDGNH organizers will prioritize requests based on GDGNH event participation, interests, and reasons for attending. Good luck.

We'll arrange car pooling for those selected.

Organizers

• Doug Parsons

Sunrise Labs

GDG Organizer

• Sarfraz Ahmad

GDG Organizer

• John Hornijas

Dibolix Technologies LLC

GDG Organizer

Contact Us