Google I/O Extended 2019 Manama [Machine learning]

I/O stands for input/output, as well as the slogan "Innovation in the Open", and that is the title of a large annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California (USA). I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O Extended events help developers from around the

May 16, 2019, 6:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Machine Learning

About this event

I/O stands for input/output, as well as the slogan "Innovation in the Open", and that is the title of a large annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California (USA). I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O experience. In 2018, developers hosted over 500 extended viewing parties and many more joined online, including 3 extended events in Bahrain.

This year we will summarize all the journey in one event presented by Mohammed Buallay, a member of GDG Manama who will attend I/O 2019 in Mountain View, California.

Bring:
Curious Mind =)
Charged Laptop

Agenda :
9pm: Registration
9:15pm Google IO Highlights note
9:30pm Convolutional neural networks, with Keras and TPUs
10:15pm Your first Keras model, with transfer learning
11pm event end

Organizers

• Ayesha Abduljalil

GDG Organizer