Google I/O Extended Mumbai, 2023

ITM Institute of Design and Media - Suvidha Square Andheri Mumbai Maharashtra India, Swami Vivekananda Road, Mumbai, 400058

We're having Google I/O Extended party, where we'll be celebrating all things Google and I/O!

May 20, 2023, 12:30 – 4:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

Watch party? Nah. Party? Hell yes.

We're going to be celebrating all things Google at our I/O Extended event this year, so join us for on 20th May where we'll have an evening mixer, socializing, and exciting activities. It's going to be a fun-filled evening, but there's a catch. It's invite-only. How do you get an invite? Here's the fun thing - you don't. 

It's one of those "you don't call us, we'll call you" things you see in a movie.

How do I get a ticket?

If you're invited to come, you'll get a text from us with a personalized invitation. Only invitation holders will be able to attend.

Who's getting tickets then?

We're splitting the invitations between two groups of people

- Our most active community members, who are at all our events, no matter how large or small

- Community members who, because of our random draw policy, haven't got a chance to attend any of our major events recently.

Can I spam the admins on the WhatsApp group to get an invitation? 

Yes, please do. You won't get a ticket, but you'll end up featured on our Twitter page, soooo.

Organizers

• Faiz Malkani

Rippl

Organizer

• Swapnil Borkar

CleverTap

Organizer

• Vishal Dubey

Agnostech Innovations LLP

Organizer

• Arnav Agarwal

Organizer