Google I/O Extended Mumbai, 2019

Google I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O experience. GDG MAD is hosting Google I/O Extended again! We're going to livestream the keynote, and hold talks and discussions leading up to it. Sign u

May 7, 2019, 1:30 – 6:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O experience.

GDG MAD is hosting Google I/O Extended again!
We're going to livestream the keynote, and hold talks and discussions leading up to it. Sign up to attend now, and be a part of the experience we recreate, halfway around the world.

The event begins at 7:00PM, with talks, networking and dinner, followed by the livestream of the keynote up to 12:00AM! We're back to 91Springboard our venue partner, which is located in Andheri East. We're working with DataGiri as our community partner!

Here's the full agenda:
7:00 - 7:40 - Registration
7:45 - 8:15 - Vishal Dubey: Reacting With Flutter
8:15 - 8:55 - Mayuresh Shilotri: Employee Churn Prediction Model
9:00 - 9:20 - Aniket Kadam: One way to Conference, and You Can Too
9:20 - 10:30- dinner and Networking
10:30 onward Live stream starts

Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/S6VUHZAK916g5cCz8

Organizers

• Faiz Malkani

Rippl

Organizer