The August meetup is here, precursor to the Devfest season. Join us at Pepperfry, Vikhroli on the 24th of August for talks on Android Q, Kotlin Coroutines and to meet awesome people!
- 10:00AM - 10:30AM, Registration
- 10:30AM - 11:30AM, "That's your Q" by Hussain Mukadam
- 11:30AM - 12:30PM, "Un-complicating Kotlin Coroutines" by Sagar Viradiya
- 12:30PM - 2:00PM, Networking Break
How to reach the venue:
* By Train: The nearest railway station is Vikhroli. You can take a shared autorickshaw (Rs. 10) or Bus (at minimum fare of Rs.5) to Surya Nagar. Embassy 247 is 100 meters from the Bus stop.
* By Metro: Get down at Ghatkopar and take an autorickshaw to Embassy 247 (~Rs. 70).
* By Private vehicle: We recommend you use public transport due to parking limitations at the venue. Although, get in touch with the organizers if you need any help regarding this.