Why attend hackathons?
Everyone needs an arena to demonstrate your coding prowess. You don’t mind missing out on sleep. You also don’t mind subsisting on pizza and flat soda for 36 hours. Most importantly, you want an opportunity to participate in an event that really brings your local developer community together: you’ll meet fellow hackers, see what they’re up to, and show what you can do.
- Heritage & cultural
- Open Innovation
- Environment & Sustainable Development Goal
- Smart City and Infrastructure
- Accessibility and Disability
- Women Safety
- Hackathon is open to all Developers includes but not limited to Professionals, Students to name a few
- All team members may/may not be enrolled in any courses (Graduate or post graduate).
- Team members could be from any of the technology streams/backgrounds or any field.
- Once teams have registered, changes in team members will not be encouraged.
- Team size will be from 3 to 5 members.
- Professionals are also eligible to participate.
APPLICATION BUILDING CRITERIA:
- The projects should not be pre-built.
- A team cannot reuse or resubmit previously submitted projects.
- Project should not have any threatening, inappropriate or offensive content.
- There should be proper documentation of the code.
- Project should relate to some real life problem and their solution.
DOMAIN AREAS OF HACKATHON:
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Security
- Video Analytics
- Web Technologies
- Mobile computing
- Cyber Security
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Digital Forensics
- Android Development (Kotlin /Java / Flutter)
- First Prize : Rs.11,000
- Second Prize : Rs.5,000
- Third Prize : Rs.3,000
3 - 5
Who can Participate?
Hackathon is open to all professionals and Indian science, technology and engineering students.
When will the applications close?
The application period will close on 30th January 2023 at 11:59 PM IST. We evaluate applications on a rolling basis and will notify acceptance via email.
Can We Apply as a team?
Yes, you can only participate with team of minimum 3 members and maximum 5 members.
Is this an offline hackathon?
Yes! Smart Hackathon will happen in offline at Shaheed Bhagat Singh State University, Ferozepur, Punjab, 152004.
Are meals and stay provided at the venue?
All the participants will be provided food and stay
What will be the prizes and perks?
All the participants with successful participation will get digital certificates and some cool swags.
Sponsors : DevFolio, Replit, Polygon, Salona