Google I/O Extended 2019 London

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Registrations on Meetup will NOT open. Being on the waitlist does NOT mean you are registered. In order to attend the event, you MUST register using the link provided below. \--- I/O is Google's biggest developer conference held in Mountain View, CA where the latest news in technology are celebrated. This year Google are hosting an I/O Extended event at Google for Star

May 7, 2019, 3:30 – 9:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Registrations on Meetup will NOT open. Being on the waitlist does NOT mean you are registered. In order to attend the event, you MUST register using the link provided below.

---

I/O is Google's biggest developer conference held in Mountain View, CA where the latest news in technology are celebrated.

This year Google are hosting an I/O Extended event at Google for Startups Campus London and we would love you to attend!

Join us on May 7th from 4:30 pm for a live streaming of the I/O keynote, cool demos, codelabs, food & drinks, swag and networking with London Developer Communities.

Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis so register early to avoid disappointment.

For more details and registration please visit: https://events.withgoogle.com/io-extended-2019-london-dev/

We look forward to seeing you!

---

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Registrations on Meetup will NOT open. Being on the waitlist does NOT mean you are registered. In order to attend the event, you MUST register using the link provided above.

Organizers

• Renuka Kelkar

techpowergirls

GDG Organizer

• Sumith Damodaran

sitecore

PM / GDG Organizer

• Jai Campbell

Jellyfish

Senior Architect / GDG Organizer

• Chris Bouloumpasis

GDG Organizer