• What we'll do
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition for university students and industry professionals across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Teams will be tasked with solving algorithmic problems that are inspired by real challenges that people face at Google. In March there will be an Online Qualification Round, and the top scoring teams from this round will then be invited to the Google Dublin office to compete in the final round of the competition in April. Are you up for the challenge? :wink:
The competition is divided into two stages:
• Online Qualification Round on 1st March
• Final Round (at Google Dublin) on 28th April
For the Online Qualification Round, we are encouraging you to join us at the GDG London hub to compete side-by-side in a more fun environment.
Registration to compete in Google Hash Code 2017 is MANDATORY! Follow the steps:
1. Sign up at https://hashcode.withgoogle.com/ .
2. Create a new team at https://hashcodejudge.withgoogle.com/ or join one of the existing teams using the invitation link.
3. Select the GDG London hub.
PM / GDG Organizer
Senior Architect / GDG Organizer
DevAngels London / Flutter London
Co-Organiser (Flutter London)
Second Year Electronic Engineering student
Pursuing Bachelors in Electronic Engineering