LATEST UPDATE *** Registration for this event is now closed. Please look out for announcements on future workshops!
NOTE: to reduce the number of no-shows, you will see that at the external ticketing page, there is a fee of £10. If your circumstances do not allow you to attend without paying a fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you can still attend.
+ Breaking socio-economic bias in AI development with TensorFlow.js
This project was one of the 5 selected by Google Developers. Read more.
+ Supporting Underrepresented groups in Tech
Are you part of an underrepresented group in Tech? Groups such as women, ethnic minorities, or LGBT. This is a training made specially for you.
+ Training: Road to TensorFlow.js
Deep Learning and Neural Networks have seen a lot of success in recent years, but they still seem intimidating to many. Our goal is to make it as simple as possible without having to have a math degree to participate.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Introduction to TensorFlow.js
- Tensors: uses and types
- Models: saving and loading a model
- UI: creating the UI; visualizing predictions
- Classifiers: binary and multi-class
- Adding a toxicity model classifier to a chat app for moderation
- Preparing the data, designing, training, and testing models
- Extending pre-trained models
- Working with images: convolutions and image classification
- Adding automatic image captioning to a web app using MobileNet
- Deployment and performance: bundle optimizations
- Bonus: Natural Language Processing and AI Assistants
+ Who is the target audience?
+Your instructor: Gerard Sans (Google Developer Expert; @gerardsans)
LATEST UPDATE ***
Registration for this event is now closed. Please look out for announcements on future workshops!