UPDATE >> The event will be livestreamed via YouTube Live here >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAj2rWo6S8Vbovya0eX6oA
2020 has been a very unique year. We need to stay connected, informed and to support each other more than ever before.
The Web plays a special role here, and through Chrome Dev Summit Extended, we want to take a moment to allow web developers to come together, share their stories and acknowledge the latest in the platform and tools.
We have 5 interesting Talks & Speakers lined up >>
- Chrome and the Web in 2021 and onwards! by Paul Kinlan, Lead for Chrome Developer Relations at Google. There will also be a Q&A with Paul after this talk.
- Web Stories - he “New” Visual Storytelling Format for the Web’ by Fellyph Cintra, Google Developer Expert for Web
- Custom ESLint Rules With Angular Schematics by Stanimira Vlaeva, Google Developer Expert for Web
- Caring for the Web with Vigour (where the speaker will be covering Core Web Vitals, Web Performance, Largest Contentful Paint, Cummulative Layout Shift, First Input Delay) by Saurabh Rajpal, Senior Web Ecosystem Consultant at Google
- Video Killed My Data Plan - Best practices for video optimization by Doug Sillars, Google Developer Expert on Web
We also have prizes to give away, but you'd have to be at the event to qualify and get a chance to win!