WE ARE BACK TO IN-PERSON EVENTS!!!!
Come and join us in a 3-part highly interactive IN-PERSON series where you will study together with us to learn Jetpack Compose targeting the Android platform. Jetpack Compose is a modern user interface development toolkit for building native UI on the Android platform. Jetpack Compose simplifies and accelerate UI development using the new declarative API to render beautiful user interface. We will be following the new Android Jetpack Compose learning units.
In this series, you will learn the following concepts:
• Kotlin fundamental
• Object Oriented Programming, Generics
• Compose and Composable
• Layout, Views, Architect Components
• Deploy app on the Android simulator and platform
• Android Studio (Electric Eel)
1. A PC (Windows or Macs)
2. Download and installing the Android Studio (https://developer.android.com/studio?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8qmhBhClARIsANAtbodiTr-LFK29LKFs1Bc7diVsL541g_Y3y36qBJeAVq3ksTM58F0gRYAaAlUAEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds)
Kevin Quan, Software Architect, Google Certified Cloud Engineer, PMP, CSM
Roman Jaquez, Flutter GDE, Google Certified Cloud Architect and prolific multi-platform app developer
Sagar Das, GDG Boston Android Organizer
Food and Refreshments will be provided.