WE ARE BACK TO IN-PERSON EVENTS!!!!
Come and join us in a 2-part highly interactive IN-PERSON series where you will become a published Flutter Web App developer, while building Flutter apps targeting the Web and deploying them to the Google Cloud via Firebase Hosting and consuming data from Firebase! This series is IN-PERSON, so bring your own laptop to perform the codelabs provided.
In this session, you’ll learn the following:
- Intro to Flutter Web
- Learn the use cases for building Flutter web apps
- Set up your environment for Flutter Web
- Intro to Flutter: Building Layout for your Personal Portfolio page
- Create your Flutter Web Project
- Follow the codelabs (provided at the event) to build your personal portfolio Flutter web app
a) Download and installing the Flutter framework (https://docs.flutter.dev/get-started/install)
b) Have NPM package manager installed on your machine (https://nodejs.org/en/download/)
c) Have VS code installed on your machine (https://code.visualstudio.com/)
Roman Jaquez, Flutter GDE, Google Certified Cloud Architect and prolific multi-platform app developer will lead the session.
Food and Refreshments will be provided.