Flutter Live 2018 Viewing Party

Flutter Live 2018 Viewing Party is here! Join us for Flutter Live on December 4th to experience the latest from Flutter, Google’s free and open source SDK for building high-quality native iOS and Android apps from a single codebase. We are inviting all professionals interested in Google's cross-platform mobile framework to a viewing party that will be hosted @ Miquido Office. 6pm - Start live s

Dec 4, 2018, 5:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Flutter Live 2018 Viewing Party is here!

Join us for Flutter Live on December 4th to experience the latest from Flutter, Google’s free and open source SDK for building high-quality native iOS and Android apps from a single codebase.

We are inviting all professionals interested in Google's cross-platform mobile framework to a viewing party that will be hosted @ Miquido Office.

6pm - Start live streaming
7:45pm - Community presentation
8:30pm - Networking

*Community presentation*

Bio:
Miłosz Lewandowski
Android developer interested in delivering well-thought solutions and amazing user experience. Currently working for Miquido on the self-service app for one of the biggest polish telcos. In the free time watching tons of arthouse movies.

Title:
Flutter ♥ Firebase. How to quickly prepare a complete mobile solution?

Description:
In July 2018, I've prepared an app for my friends and me to share opinions on the movies we were watching at one of the film festivals in Poland. That was the first time I've used Flutter, and I've chosen Firebase for authentication and storing the data.

I will share some thoughts on utilizing Firebase services in Flutter apps, with the context of my journey from an idea to a working app and finding myself in a new programming environment.

See you soon Geeks!

Organizers

• Radoslaw Piekarz

GDG organizer

• Mateusz Herych

GDG Organizer

• Filip Misztal

GDG Organizer

Contact Us