TensorFlow All Around is a global series of community-led events, where developers can learn the essentials and best practices of TensorFlow.
Join us for the TensorFlow All-Around event and get hands-on experience with TensorFlow together! After this event you can keep developing your skills at home by completing all the recommended codelab, tutorials and videos.
Bring a laptop and charger (PC, Mac or Chromebook)! For the best experience, make sure your laptop has installed Python 3.6 dev environment (We love Anaconda with TensorFlow and OpenCV installed), or latest browser for using online codelab environment. Don’t forget your charger!
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/TFAllAroundKol
- Starting note (11:00 AM - 11:10 AM)
- Music.Art.ML (Using ML to augment Art) by Shuvam Manna (11:15 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Image Processing Adventures with TensorFlow by Ritwik Raha and Ayush Thakur (12:05 PM - 12:50 PM)
- End-to-end Machine Learning with Tensorflow on GCP (codelab) by Anubhav Singh (1:00 PM - 2: 15 PM)
- Lunch and closing note (2:20 PM - 2:50 PM)
Venue: Techno India College of Technology (DG Block(Newtown), Action Area I, 1/2, Newtown, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal[masked])
Time: 11am to 3pm
Date: August 31, 2019 (Saturday)
Organizer: GDG Kolkata (https://gdgkolkata.org)
Please note that this is an invite-only event. Your registration does not confirm the invitation. We will not be able to entertain attendees without an invitation email.
PS: Upon acceptance, we shall send you an email with instructions on setting up your environment if not already done.
PwC India Pvt. Ltd.