Handling user input with forms is the cornerstone of many common applications. Applications use forms to enable users to log in, to update a profile, to enter sensitive information, and to perform many other data-entry tasks.
Angular provides two different approaches to handling user input through forms: reactive and template-driven. Both capture user input events from the view, validate the user input, create a form model and data model to update, and provide a way to track changes.
In this workshop series, you will learn all things to work with Angular Forms: Together with Kelvin you will cover the following:
- Web form basics.
- Understanding the basics of Template Driven Forms.
- Creating a Data Model.
- Data Binding.
- Validating form data in Template-driven Forms.
- Submitting form data using HTTP.
- Building forms the reactive way.
- Validating form data in reactive forms.
- Reacting to changes.
- Dynamically Duplicating Input Elements.
- CRUD operations using HTTP
About The Speaker:
Kelvin graduated from the University of Eldoret with a Bachelors of Education (Technology -Computer Studies). He then proceeded to pursue a Master of Science (Web Design & Development). He is an Alumni of Google Developer Certification Program as a Mobile Web Specialist. He's also a speaker at GDG Kisii , Where he loves all things Angular.