DataArt invites all the people interested in the topic to the webinar "GRASP as an architectural base", which will be held by Oleg Mazhukin, Lead Android Developer.
👉🏼 In the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Write an agile architecture.
- Reasonably convey your position regarding code review.
- Get a better understanding of why and how a particular kind of architecture works.
It is GRASP that will help you understand all the aspects.
📍 GRASP is a set of abstract patterns that allow you to solve the issues that may arise with the distribution of responsibilities between classes.
💡 Also, based on some examples, we will take a look at the following topics:
• How GRASP can be used when writing applications.
• What the difference between GRASP and SOLID is.
• How GRAPS can improve the understanding of the architecture as well as that of programming patterns.
🗓 Date, time, and place: July 25, 18:00 (UTC+3) - online
⏳ Webinar duration: 1 hour.
💬 Language: Ukrainian.
🗣 Speaker: Oleg Mazhukin, Lead Android Developer, DataArt.
Having 9+ years of work experience in IT, Oleg went through all circles of architectural patterns, from Loaders to Redux.
Please, register on this page.
Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.